Cédric de Lacroix de Lavalette started a PhD co-supervised by Luigi Santocanale and myself in October 2021.
The title is From algebra to logic through categories : Frobenius algebras and Girard semigroups in autonomous categories.
Pour un descriptif relativement détaillé et en français, voir ici.
- Hadil Bechar (L3 MIASHS) and Romain Prokopp (L3 MIASHS) will work together for 4 weeks in April 2022 on the implementation of a multiplayer game without host, using some techniques from distributed computing.
- Aimé Jean (L3 MPCI) has worked for 4 weeks in Nov-Dec 2021 on a direct translation establishing the equivalence between modal mu-calculus on (infinite) trees and alternating parity tree automata.
- Théo Esposito (L3 MPCI) has worked for 4 weeks in Nov-Dec 2021 on machine learning, from the basics to an application to the relapse detection in melanoma (on an original dataset provided by Marseilles oncologists).
- Rémy Citérin (L3 ENS Ulm) and Louis Jalouzot (L3 ENS Lyon) have worked for 6-8 weeks during Summer 2021, in co-supervision with Nathanaël Fijalkow, on the problem of program synthesis guided by deep learning.
- Pauline Bonnet (L3 ENS Paris-Saclay) has worked for 6 weeks during Summer 2021, in co-supervision with Nicola Olivetti, on deontic logics.
- Emilie Genty did two internships with me. As a first-year student (L1 MPCI), she worked for 5 weeks during Summer 2020 on an introduction to machine learning. As a second-year student (L2 MPCI), she worked for 6 weeks on data analysis and statistics applied to a real-life medical problem.