This page is unproperly named, as it contains more than publications stricly speaking: reports, old work,...
Peer-reviewed international conferences with proceedings
- Linearity in higher-order recursion schemes
- Pierre Clairambault, Charles Grellois, Andrzej S. Murawski. POPL 2018. Long version on demand. See also the video recording of the presentation.
- Probabilistic Termination by Monadic Affine Sized Typing
- With Ugo dal Lago. ESOP 2017. See also the long version.
- Relational semantics of linear logic and higher-order model checking
- With Paul-André Melliès. CSL 2015.
- Finitary semantics of linear logic and higher-order model-checking
- With Paul-André Melliès. MFCS 2015.
- An infinitary model of linear logic
- With Paul-André Melliès. Fossacs 2015.
Peer-reviewed international workshops with proceedings
- Indexed linear logic and higher-order model checking
- With Paul-André Melliès. Proceedings Seventh Workshop on Intersection Types and Related Systems (ITRS), 2014.
International events without proceedings (selection)
- Colored intersection types: a bridge between higher-order model-checking and linear logic
- With Paul-André Melliès. TYPES 2015.
- On the coinductive nature of centralizers
- 15e Journées Montoises d'Informatique Théorique, 2014.
- Semantics of linear logic and higher-order model-checking
- PhD thesis, supervised by Paul-André Melliès and Olivier Serre. 2016.
During my studies, I have also written several surveys about theoretical computer science and mathematics:
- Algebraic theories, monads, and arities
- It is essentially connected to Melliès's article named Segal condition meets computational effects, and introduces all the notions necessary to understand it.
- Categorical interpretation of regular trees
- We study the categorical and equational properties of recursion(in French).
- Game semantics and higher-order model-checking
- My first steps in the field. This survey relates the early proofs of Ong's decidability theorem for MSO model-checking for functional languages, modelled by higher-order recursion schemes. The draft higher in this page is an extended French version of this thesis.
- Application de la sémantique des jeux à la vérification des schémas de récursion d'ordre supérieur
- This article was submitted to Technique et Science Informatique. The reviewers asked for a revision of the paper, which I never sent because with time I find it unsatisfying. It may however interest newcomers (although it is in French -- an older version is available in the Thesis section of this page). I plan on writing a better article with the same introductory purpose at the end of my thesis.
- In classes préparatoires, I had a small research project to do. I worked on modelisations of traffic, using Petri nets and tropical algebras, but also cellular automata. Slides, report.
- In high school, I had a small "research" project to do. I chose the subject of relativity. You may see the result here.
- In high school, I also did a "research" project about the perception of taste, with Thomas Vezin. We made an animated movie on the subject, email me if you want it.
- In high school, Antoine Delignat-Lavaud, Thomas Vezin and I realized a short animated movie illustrating a poetry of Victor Hugo, under the direction of Xavier Lafaysse. Email me if you want it.